Launching programs and actions with Gnome Do
New plugins are released almost daily. Gnome Do 0.5 provides a community plugin category with plugins from a variety of contributors. New community contributions include Skype, Twitter, Flickr, and Google Calendar plugins, as well as a "WindowManager" plugin that lets you arrange windows on your desktop. Developers who enjoy working with Mono can also refer to the detailed documentation to help them implement their own ideas .
- Gnome Do: http://do.davebsd.com/
- Quicksilver: http://docs.blacktree.com/quicksilver/what_is_quicksilver
- Installation: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/GnomeDo/Installation
- Gnome Do plugins: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/GnomeDo/Plugins
- Developing plugins: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/GnomeDo/BuildingPlugins
Buy this article as PDF
Makes it easier for customers to move workloads into container-centric applications.
SUSE’s answer to container-centric operating systems.
Linux 4.9 is the biggest release in terms of number of commits.
The latest version of the official RHEL clone is here.
New release targets Linux professionals.
The Fedora project adds Wayland and Gnome 3.22
CeBIT 2017: Open Source Forum Call for Papers
Long-time Linux antagonist joins the revolution.
Major bug affects Debian/Ubuntu distributions.
Canonical releases the minimal edition for embedded devices, Internet of Things, and cloud deployments.