Launching programs and actions with Gnome Do
New plugins are released almost daily. Gnome Do 0.5 provides a community plugin category with plugins from a variety of contributors. New community contributions include Skype, Twitter, Flickr, and Google Calendar plugins, as well as a "WindowManager" plugin that lets you arrange windows on your desktop. Developers who enjoy working with Mono can also refer to the detailed documentation to help them implement their own ideas .
- Gnome Do: http://do.davebsd.com/
- Quicksilver: http://docs.blacktree.com/quicksilver/what_is_quicksilver
- Installation: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/GnomeDo/Installation
- Gnome Do plugins: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/GnomeDo/Plugins
- Developing plugins: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/GnomeDo/BuildingPlugins
Buy this article as PDF
Weird data transfer technique avoids all standard security measures.
FIDO alliance declares the beginning of the end for old-style login authentication.
Legendary Uber-distro splits over the systemd controversy.
One of CeBIT’s most successful forums returns in 2015.
A new study says it is possible to unmask 81% of TOR users.
Redmond joins the revolution by turning the .NET Core Runtime into a GitHub project.
Users only had 7 hours to update before the intrusions started.
It's official: The new web arrives