Professional users are always searching for an edge. Whether you work with Linux as a webmaster, programmer, system administrator, or security consultant, you know the best solution depends on finding the right tool for the job. We thought you might be interested in the following new products and updates.
- OpenFlow: Building a Crash-Proof Internet
- KnowARC Ports Globus Grid Middleware to Debian
- Automatic Testing Tool GUIdancer 3.1
- Internet Barometer
- SpiderOak Offers Online Backups for Linux
- AAEON Release New Module
- Advantech’s “Rugged” PC Works in Power Substations
- Alter Way Offers odtPHP 1.0 API for OpenOffice
- Enea Lightweight Database
- VIA Technologies Publishes Chrome 9 DRM
Buy this article as PDF
Spammers go low-volume, and 90% of IE browsers are unpatched.
Adobe scrambles to release patches for vulnerable Flash Player.
Four-inch-long computer on a stick lets you boot a full Linux system from any HDMI display device.
New statute would require companies to report break-ins to consumers.
Weird data transfer technique avoids all standard security measures.
FIDO alliance declares the beginning of the end for old-style login authentication.
The Linux New Media Awards have honored the most significant products, projects, people, and organizations for open source/Linux every year since 2000.
Legendary Uber-distro splits over the systemd controversy.
New LTS version offers many refinements for the Cinnamon and Mate desktops and significant improvement under the hood.
One of CeBIT’s most successful forums returns in 2015.