- Doing Linux Backups Right: Time Drive 0.3
- OLPC Moves to ARMBased, Paper-Thin Netbook
- R1Soft Releases Linux Hot Copy (HCP) 3.3.1 Beta
- Elastra Expands PHP 5.1.6 Support
- CA Encryption Key Manager Runs on Linux
- Ubuntu Powers Dell’s Tiny Multimedia Powerhouse
- Skype to Open Source Its Linux Client
- Use Open Source Campware for a Free Press
- Turnkey Linux New Appliances and Amazon EC2
- Freescale Android Development Platform
- Red Hat Virtualization for Servers
Buy this article as PDF
Xen project announces a privilege escalation problem for Qemu host systems
Attackers can compromise an Android phone just by sending a text message
PC vendor will pre-install Ubuntu on portables in India.
More embarrassment for Adobe's embattled multimedia tool
Mozilla’s script blocker add-on could be putting malware sites on the whitelist.
The Internet community officially banishes the notoriously unsafe Secure Sockets Layer protocol.
Popular desktop environment continues the Gnome 2 legacy – with new support for the Gnome 3 toolkit.
The Obama White House has issued a memorandum telling all US government agencies they must use HTTPS for all websites and web communication.
New program will dial up security for the Firefox browser.
Red Hat's community distro embraces the cloud.