Professional users are always searching for an edge. Whether you work with Linux as a webmaster, programmer, system administrator, or security consultant, you know the best solution depends on finding the right tool for the job. We thought you might be interested in the following new products and updates.
- Build Your CSS with Construct
- Secure Data on diskGenie Portable Hard Drive
- MSI Wind Box Intel Atom Nettop Runs Linux
- Banshee 1.5.6 Media Player Is Here!
- Use eBox for Server Infrastructure Administration
- Open-Xchange Groupware with Integrated VoIP
- Adding Spring to the Tomcat Server
- Amarok 2.3.0 "Clear Light" Released
- MonoDevelop 2.2.1 Released with Improved UI
- Zend Server 5.0 PHP Web Adds Code Tracing
Buy this article as PDF
MSBuild is now just another GitHub project as Redmond continues its path to the light.
New rules emphasize collegiality in coding.
Upstart lands in the dust bin as a new era begins for Linux.
HP's annual Cyber Risk report offers a bleak look at the state of IT.
But what do the big numbers really mean?
.NET Core execution engine is the basis for cross-platform .NET implementations.
The Xnote trojan hides itself on the target system and will launch a variety of attacks on command.
Spammers go low-volume, and 90% of IE browsers are unpatched.
Adobe scrambles to release patches for vulnerable Flash Player.