This month's news
Updates on Technologies, Trends, and Tools
- Where you go, MeeGo
- Eclipse 4.0 SDK released
- MeeGo to become platform for Vehicle Infotainment
- Interview with Chris DiBona: The head of open source at Google talks Android, Chrome, Go, and pretty much every other project at Google.
- Rackspace Opens The Cloud
- Open source hardware defined
- Rackspace announces OpenStack
- Attack of The Little Green Robot: Tablet for India proposed; Android becomes most popular commercial OS
- Gnome 3 delayed until 2011
- Gnome census results
Buy this article as PDF
Report from the X-Force group says attackers are using TOR to hide their crimes
Future Firefox extensions will be compatible with Chrome.
Better read this if you bought your computer before 2011
Users should upgrade to the new version as soon as possible
Xen project announces a privilege escalation problem for Qemu host systems
Attackers can compromise an Android phone just by sending a text message
PC vendor will pre-install Ubuntu on portables in India.
More embarrassment for Adobe's embattled multimedia tool
Mozilla’s script blocker add-on could be putting malware sites on the whitelist.
The Internet community officially banishes the notoriously unsafe Secure Sockets Layer protocol.