Women Who Tech: 2nd Annual Telesummit
ROSE Blog: Rikki's Open Source Exchange
Mark your calendars for May 12, the date of the 2nd Annual Women Who Tech Telesummit, which will be held via phone and web.
Registration opens in April. The 2009 Women Who Tech Panels are:
- Launching Your Own Start-Up: Rashmi Sinha, SlideShare and Amy Muller, Get Satisfaction
- Women and Open Source: Michelle Murrain, NOSI and Amy De Groff, Howard County Library
- Breaking Through the Digital Ceiling: Allyson Kapin, Rad Campaign and Women Who Tech
- Feminine Mystique: Holly Ross, NTEN
- Social Networks and Diversity Barriers: Shireen Mitchell, Digital Sistas
- Video Activism: Ramya Raghavan, YouTube and Yvette Alberdingk Thijm, Witness
- What Shirky Didn’t Tell Us: Deanna Zandt, Consultant
- Innovation and Tech Career Reinvention: Dee McCrorey, Risktaking for Success, LLC
- Social Media ROI: Monique Elwell, Conversify and Heather Holdridge, Care2
- Tech Marketing in a Recession: Rachel Marshall, Vantage Communications
- Tools Galore in Online Communications: Laura Quinn, Idealware. Rebecca Moore, Google Earth, Katrin Verclas, MobileActive
- Democratizing Data and Watch-Dogging the Government: Nancy Watzman, Sunlight Foundation
To listen to the 2008 podcasts, visit: http://www.womenwhotech.com/podcasts
You can follow Women Who Tech on Twitter at: http://twitter.com/womenwhotechcomments powered by Disqus
Innovative system adds a hard drive and Ubuntu Core to the RPi for an IoT hub.
Linux is two weeks younger than we thought!
The Apache Software Foundation considers retiring OpenOffice
Adobe won’t kill the plugin in 2017
Linux Foundation's big event celebrates the 25th anniversary of Linux
Linux has evolved from “won’t be a professional” project to one of the most professional software projects in the history of computers.
Competitors get in the game with RHEL without Red Hat
Security researchers have already notified Microsoft; some fixes are available
The company is collaborating with Google and Intel to use Kubernetes as an engine for Fuel