Expert Python Programming
Chapter 10: Documenting Your ProjectBy
Best practices for designing, coding, and distributing your Python software
- Learn Python development best practices from an expert, with detailed coverage of naming and coding conventions
- Apply object-oriented principles, design patterns, and advanced syntax tricks
- Manage your code with distributed version control
- Profile and optimize your code
- Proactive test-driven development and continuous integration
For more information, visit: http://www.packtpub.com/expert-python-programming/book
New release targets Linux professionals.
The Fedora project adds Wayland and Gnome 3.22
CeBIT 2017: Open Source Forum Call for Papers
Long-time Linux antagonist joins the revolution.
Major bug affects Debian/Ubuntu distributions.
Canonical releases the minimal edition for embedded devices, Internet of Things, and cloud deployments.
The new release features improvements across the board, from performance to security.
Two out of three of the new members are women.
More than 5,000 people attended the event.
Linux Magazine will include the best of both magazines.