Google and NASA Partner in Quantum Computing Project
Vendor D-Wave scores big with a sale to NASA's Quantum Intelligence Lab.
With the arrival of the “first commercially available quantum computer,” the D-Wave One, we look at what it is and what open source can contribute.
Program Library for Quantum Simulation Leaps to Version 0.9.1
If you'll pardon the pun, the Libquantum C library has now leaped from version 0.2.4 to 0.9.1 after three years of seeming inactivity. The new version includes a new API which gives users the ability to simulate quantum mechanics.
- US gov embraces open data
- Apache Cdorked.A exploit discovered
- News Bites
New Intel CEO
- FSF scolds W3C
- Torvalds releases Kernel 3.9
- Xen new LF collaboration project
- Debian 7.0“wheezy” debuts
- Windows XP most likely to be victim of attack.
Updates on technologies, trends, and tools