International Technology News
- IBM Announces Blade Center HX5
- InfiniteGraph Launches Free Program for Technology Startups
- Pliant Introduces New SSDs
- Harris Launches BeOn Push-to-Talk
- Texas Instruments Announces Power Line Development Kit and Software Library
IBM Announces Blade Center HX5: IBM’s newest blade server is the first to offer scalability with independent memory expansion. The HX5 is a two- or four-socket 30 mm blade server that features an Intel Xenon processor 6500 or 7500. With IBM’s MAX5 scalability technology, it allows for memory expansion up to 640GB.
Buy this article as PDF