Geeky Valentine's Day Roundup
ROSE Blog: Rikki's Open Source Exchange
I have nothing against Valentine's Day, but I also don't go crazy for the holiday, either. Tonight, my husband and I will go bowling, just like we do every Monday night. I even splurged and sent him a gift as unique and fun as our relationship (I'm sure he'll love his new Madagascar hissing cockroach at the Bronx Zoo, named "Jud"). So, in honor of Valentine's Day, I give you a geeky romantic roundup:
- Open Source is for Lovers
- Map Your Valentine
- Geekiest Marriage Proposals of All Time
- How do we love Linux? Counting the many ways
- US Patent Illustration Cards for your geek sweet on Valentine’s Day
- 10 Valentine’s Day Gifts for the Special Geek in Your Life
- Geeky ways to celebrate Valentine's Day
- 10 Last Minute Valentine Gift Ideas For The Geek You Love
- Darwinian Valentine's
- Declare Your Love for Free Software!
Innovative system adds a hard drive and Ubuntu Core to the RPi for an IoT hub.
Linux is two weeks younger than we thought!
The Apache Software Foundation considers retiring OpenOffice
Adobe won’t kill the plugin in 2017
Linux Foundation's big event celebrates the 25th anniversary of Linux
Competitors get in the game with RHEL without Red Hat
Security researchers have already notified Microsoft; some fixes are available
The company is collaborating with Google and Intel to use Kubernetes as an engine for Fuel