Geeky Valentine's Day Roundup
ROSE Blog: Rikki's Open Source Exchange
I have nothing against Valentine's Day, but I also don't go crazy for the holiday, either. Tonight, my husband and I will go bowling, just like we do every Monday night. I even splurged and sent him a gift as unique and fun as our relationship (I'm sure he'll love his new Madagascar hissing cockroach at the Bronx Zoo, named "Jud"). So, in honor of Valentine's Day, I give you a geeky romantic roundup:
- Open Source is for Lovers
- Map Your Valentine
- Geekiest Marriage Proposals of All Time
- How do we love Linux? Counting the many ways
- US Patent Illustration Cards for your geek sweet on Valentine’s Day
- 10 Valentine’s Day Gifts for the Special Geek in Your Life
- Geeky ways to celebrate Valentine's Day
- 10 Last Minute Valentine Gift Ideas For The Geek You Love
- Darwinian Valentine's
- Declare Your Love for Free Software!
New release targets Linux professionals.
The Fedora project adds Wayland and Gnome 3.22
CeBIT 2017: Open Source Forum Call for Papers
Long-time Linux antagonist joins the revolution.
Major bug affects Debian/Ubuntu distributions.
The new release features improvements across the board, from performance to security.
Two out of three of the new members are women.
More than 5,000 people attended the event.
Linux Magazine will include the best of both magazines.