Geeky Valentine's Day Roundup
ROSE Blog: Rikki's Open Source Exchange
I have nothing against Valentine's Day, but I also don't go crazy for the holiday, either. Tonight, my husband and I will go bowling, just like we do every Monday night. I even splurged and sent him a gift as unique and fun as our relationship (I'm sure he'll love his new Madagascar hissing cockroach at the Bronx Zoo, named "Jud"). So, in honor of Valentine's Day, I give you a geeky romantic roundup:
- Open Source is for Lovers
- Map Your Valentine
- Geekiest Marriage Proposals of All Time
- How do we love Linux? Counting the many ways
- US Patent Illustration Cards for your geek sweet on Valentine’s Day
- 10 Valentine’s Day Gifts for the Special Geek in Your Life
- Geeky ways to celebrate Valentine's Day
- 10 Last Minute Valentine Gift Ideas For The Geek You Love
- Darwinian Valentine's
- Declare Your Love for Free Software!
The company is collaborating with Google and Intel to use Kubernetes as an engine for Fuel
Customers can take a free test drive of SLES for HPC on the Azure Cloud
San Francisco-based chip company announces their first fully open source chip platform.
The whole distro gets rebuilt on glibc 2.3
Ubuntu Vendor tries to solve app packaging and distribution problem across distributions.
Founder of ownCloud launches the Nextcloud project.
Will The Machine change the way future programmers think about memory?
The new Torus distributed storage system is available under an open source license on GitHub
Juries decides Google’s use of Java APIs Was Fair Use