Getting started with Google Web Toolkit
- Google Web Toolkit: http://code.google.com/webtoolkit/
- GWT download: http://code.google.com/webtoolkit/download.html
- Gwt-fx (basic animation for GWT): http://code.google.com/p/gwt-fx/
- GWT Ext JS (application framework for GWT): http://extjs.com/products/gxt/
- GWT on Rails: http://code.google.com/p/gwt-on-rails/
Buy this article as PDF
But if you are not using the latest Linux kernel, your system is insecure.
Home routers will give room for custom firmware but still comply with FCC rules
Frank Karlitschek will continue to lead the open source ownCloud project
“Xenial Xerus” comes with a new packages format and several improvements for the enterprise.
Linux users can now download and install the Windows code editor
New initiative will address security and interoperability concerns around container technology.
Developers can use RHEL as a development platform without a subscription fee.
Windows users will soon have native access to the Bash shell.
Improvements to SMTP will provide better guarantee of confidentiality
Graphics vendor embraces new reality in Linux graphics