Linux Game Engines Free and Commercial Game EnginesJun 18, 2013
The appearance of new game engines with Linux support gives rise to hope that more games will start to appear in Linux versions. The free game engines are also getting better.more »
Specialty distro keeps the focus on advanced learning.more »
- SkySQL Merges with Makers of MariaDB
- AMD Announces New Custom Chip Operation
- New Supermicro Storage Solution
- SUSE Studio 1.3
- Nginx 1.4 Released
- US gov embraces open data
- Apache Cdorked.A exploit discovered
- News Bites
New Intel CEO
- FSF scolds W3C
- Torvalds releases Kernel 3.9
- Xen new LF collaboration project
- Debian 7.0“wheezy” debuts
- Windows XP most likely to be victim of attack.
Wanted: A Free Accounting Application for Non-Profits Non-Profit Accounting SoftwareMay 20, 2013
The Software Freedom Conservancy is raising funds to fill a major gap in free software functionality.more »
- RunRev Releases Open Source Version of LiveCode
- HP Launches Moonshot Server
- Offensive Security Releases Kali Linux
- TeamViewer Version 8 for Linux Now Available
- Gnome 3.8 released
- Aereo wins battle to stream broadcast TV
openSUSE 12.3 Out
- New browser engine
- Pirates on the run
- Ubuntu reduces non‑LTS support
- OpenDaylight open source framework
- ASF promotes CloudStack
Ask Klaus! Klaus Knopper answers your Linux questionsApr 30, 2013
Klaus Knopper is the creator of Knoppix and co-founder of LinuxTag expo. He works as a teacher, programmer, and consultant. If you have a configuration problem, or if you just want to learn more about how Linux works, send your questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org »
Upcoming switch to HTML5-only ads is further evidence the Flash is entering its final days.
US government invests $19 billion on enhancing security and replacing ancient computer systems.
But you can still be a non-voting “individual supporter” if you pay the money
Several current systems could fall victim to the attack
Latest Linux engine comes with better graphics and support for Intel's new power-saving chips.
Hackers send a message of beauty and liberation to server logs
Citrix gets excited about new Pi-Powered XenDesktop client system
Linux on Azure cert heralds a new era for Redmond.
Proposals for presentations at the CeBIT Open Source Forum will be accepted through 24 January 2016.
Adobe looks for a new start; renames its embattled Flash tool.