Professional users are always searching for an edge. Whether you work with Linux as a webmaster, programmer, system administrator, or security consultant, you know the best solution depends on finding the right tool for the job. We thought you might be interested in the following new products and updates.
- BarracudaDrive 4.2 for Debian
- Seagate Introduces NAS Storage Solution
- nVidia Releases 190.16 Linux Beta Driver
- Qt GUI Framework Runs on Wind River VxWorks
- Protect Your Network with Untangle Network Gateway
- Bordeaux for OpenSolaris 1.8.2 Now Available
- Linux Server-Based Virtual Desktop
- Eclipse Version 4.0.9 Development Environment Released
- Open-Xchange Touts Improvements in Contact List Management
Buy this article as PDF
Should you trust an online service to store your online passwords?
New B+ board lets you build cool things without the complication of a powered USB hub.
Redmond rushes in to root out alleged malware haven.
New initiative will bring futuristic virtual reality effects to the web surfing experience.
Dyreza malware launches a man-in-the-middle attack that compromises SSL.
New cloud combines worldwide access with local attention to data security.
A first cousin of the recent Heartbleed attack affects EAP-based wireless and peer-to-peer authentication.
FOSS community acts to protect freedom of choice for laptop devices.
Quintessential open source browser shores up its market share with a step toward the proprietary dark side.
Authorities in 16 countries take action against users of the imfamous BlackShades malware tool.