News: Tech Tools
- Updated SUSE Appliance Toolkit for ISVs
- Astaro Command Center 2.1 Released
- What Is the Titan Framework?
- Get MariaDB 5.1.42
- Get Firefox for Mobile Now
- OS Hardening Tool Supports Novell SUSE
- Pandora FMS 3.0 Is Here
- By the Light of the Silvery Moonlight 3.0
- Try Out Terminator 0.90 Alpha 1
- HAST Project Ready to Test
- NameBench Speeds Up the Internet
Vendor D-Wave scores big with a sale to NASA's Quantum Intelligence Lab.
Many package updates and Steam integration highlight the latest from the Mandriva-based community Linux.
Richard Stallman calls for the W3C to remain independent of vendor interests.
The new release supports nine architectures, 73 human languages, and zero non-Free components.
Fedora developers release the first alpha version of Fedora 19, known as Schrödinger’s Cat, for general testing. The final release is expected in July 2013.
ack is a grep-like, command-line tool that has been optimized for programmers to search large trees of source code.
New features in SUSE Studio 1.3 include enhanced cloud integration, VM platform support, and lifecycle management.
The Linux Foundation recently announced that the Xen Project is becoming a Linux Foundation Collaborative Project.
Open source version of LiveCode is now available for developing apps, games, and utilities for all major platforms.
OpenDaylight is an open source software-defined networking project committed to furthering adoption of SDN and accelerating innovation in a vendor-neutral and open environment.