This month's news
Updates on Technologies, Trends, and Tools
- Where you go, MeeGo
- Eclipse 4.0 SDK released
- MeeGo to become platform for Vehicle Infotainment
- Interview with Chris DiBona: The head of open source at Google talks Android, Chrome, Go, and pretty much every other project at Google.
- Rackspace Opens The Cloud
- Open source hardware defined
- Rackspace announces OpenStack
- Attack of The Little Green Robot: Tablet for India proposed; Android becomes most popular commercial OS
- Gnome 3 delayed until 2011
- Gnome census results
Symantec says Linux-Darlioz burrows in through PHP.
Dell renews its quest for the ultimate developer machine.
Innovative back door looks like normal SSH traffic.
New release offers better graphics drivers and expands filesystem support.
New mail protocol will shut out the NSA and prevent snooping on metadata.
A new web application helps users visualize distributed denial-of-service attacks.
Ubuntu 13.10 takes a step toward convergence, with lots of mobility, but Mir only partly here.
Galileo board is targeted to embedded developers and educational institutions.