• The Linux Foundation welcomes four new members
• Gnome 3.4 released
• News Bites
• Unbreakable Enterprise Kernel 2
• Vector Linux 7.0 Light
• Linux 3.3
• XBMC 11.0
• Metal-as-a-service provisioning tool
• Knoppix 7.0 with kernel 3.2.4
• SUSE milestones
• MythTV 0.25 out
• Android emulator improved
• Qt 5 Alpha source only release
Buy this article as PDF
Leading browser makers say no to porous encryption algorithm
Report from the X-Force group says attackers are using TOR to hide their crimes
Future Firefox extensions will be compatible with Chrome.
Better read this if you bought your computer before 2011
Users should upgrade to the new version as soon as possible
Xen project announces a privilege escalation problem for Qemu host systems
Attackers can compromise an Android phone just by sending a text message
PC vendor will pre-install Ubuntu on portables in India.
More embarrassment for Adobe's embattled multimedia tool
Mozilla’s script blocker add-on could be putting malware sites on the whitelist.