• The Linux Foundation welcomes four new members
• Gnome 3.4 released
• News Bites
• Unbreakable Enterprise Kernel 2
• Vector Linux 7.0 Light
• Linux 3.3
• XBMC 11.0
• Metal-as-a-service provisioning tool
• Knoppix 7.0 with kernel 3.2.4
• SUSE milestones
• MythTV 0.25 out
• Android emulator improved
• Qt 5 Alpha source only release
Buy this article as PDF
Mozilla’s script blocker add-on could be putting malware sites on the whitelist.
The Internet community officially banishes the notoriously unsafe Secure Sockets Layer protocol.
Popular desktop environment continues the Gnome 2 legacy – with new support for the Gnome 3 toolkit.
New program will dial up security for the Firefox browser.
Red Hat's community distro embraces the cloud.
New partnership will bring more and better CS training to US schools
Criminals offer online help over Tor network
Sophisticated malware is still present on Joomla and WordPress sites around the world.