Free Access to FOSDEM
Don't forget that we will be broadcasting the main conference track of FOSDEM '08 live on the Internet. Streaming starts Saturday, February 23, 10:00 AM (CET).
Tune in for the Live Stream to watch the following:
- Tux with Shades, Linux in Hollywood – Gabrielle Pantera
- How a large scale open source project works – Robert Watson
- Status update of Software Patents – Pieter Hintjens
- The Endgame – FOSDEM Staff
- Perl 6 – Patrick Michaud
- Unicoding With PHP 6 – Andrei Zmievski
- JRuby – Charles Oliver Nutter
- Hudson – Kohsuke Kawaguchi
- SCons – Steven Knight
- CMake – Bill Hoffman
- Conary Packaging: Simply Powerful – Michael K. Johnson
- PackageKit – Richard Hughes
- Application virtualization with next-generation Klik – Kurt Pfeifle
For the program and more information about the live stream, see:
News site for the openSUSE community falls victim to a Wordpress exploit.
The source code is available online.
One out of three virtual machines on Microsoft Azure Cloud run Linux.
The form factor of the board makes it a drop-in replacement for Raspberry Pi.
Makes it easier for customers to move workloads into container-centric applications.
SUSE’s answer to container-centric operating systems.
Linux 4.9 is the biggest release in terms of number of commits.
The latest version of the official RHEL clone is here.
New release targets Linux professionals.
The Fedora project adds Wayland and Gnome 3.22