Free Access to FOSDEM
Don't forget that we will be broadcasting the main conference track of FOSDEM '08 live on the Internet. Streaming starts Saturday, February 23, 10:00 AM (CET).
Tune in for the Live Stream to watch the following:
- Tux with Shades, Linux in Hollywood – Gabrielle Pantera
- How a large scale open source project works – Robert Watson
- Status update of Software Patents – Pieter Hintjens
- The Endgame – FOSDEM Staff
- Perl 6 – Patrick Michaud
- Unicoding With PHP 6 – Andrei Zmievski
- JRuby – Charles Oliver Nutter
- Hudson – Kohsuke Kawaguchi
- SCons – Steven Knight
- CMake – Bill Hoffman
- Conary Packaging: Simply Powerful – Michael K. Johnson
- PackageKit – Richard Hughes
- Application virtualization with next-generation Klik – Kurt Pfeifle
For the program and more information about the live stream, see:
DARPA and NICTA release the code for the ultra-secure microkernel system used in aerial drones.
Should you trust an online service to store your online passwords?
New B+ board lets you build cool things without the complication of a powered USB hub.
Redmond rushes in to root out alleged malware haven.
New initiative will bring futuristic virtual reality effects to the web surfing experience.
Dyreza malware launches a man-in-the-middle attack that compromises SSL.
New cloud combines worldwide access with local attention to data security.
FOSS community acts to protect freedom of choice for laptop devices.